Thursday, July 29, 2010

Shaved Prime Rib Sandwich



A few weeks ago I wrote a post about Johnny’s prime rib special. (Check out that post here)

I still think you should head out to the Smokehouse on a Thursday night to try the prime rib and listen to live music by Just Steve.


BUT if for some reason you can’t make it Thursday, never fear– you can still enjoy Johnny’s delicious prime rib. Just snag a shaved prime rib sandwich off the everyday lunch or dinner menu.


Just picture it: toasted-just-right Johnny Mitchell’s Smokehouse bun, fresh crisp pickles, loads of savory shaved prime rib, creamy provolone cheese, and flavorful au jus.


Is your mouth watering yet? I know mine is and I just ate!


Johnny took the Thursday night special and made it into something you can enjoy every day of the week. And trust me, once you try this, you’ll want to eat it again and again. There’s just something about the mix of provolone and prime rib that I can’t get enough of!


So please, have a look at this sandwich. Check out how the prime rib is completely covering the bun with meaty goodness. Pay special attention to the delicious provolone cheese mixed in with the meat. This is a sandwich you don’t want to miss!


Pictures on Flickr...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading! Your comments mean a lot to me :)

Johnny Mitchell's Smokehouse On Facebook