Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Pork Plate




I know I tend to go on and on about how much I love Johnny’s brisket, but this post is to let you know that he has delicious pork too. Not just average pork. Not just “oh they’re out of brisket so I guess I’ll settle for pork” pork. It’s full-on “wow this is the most amazing thing I’ve ever tasted!” pork.


After all, Johnny and Jill work hard to make sure that nothing in the Smokehouse is just adequate. Every dish is carefully crafted to have the perfect balance of flavors that will make your tastebuds thank you for making the trip out to Euharlee.


The pork plate is a great way to get your daily dose of Johnny’s delicious cooking. You get Johnny’s slow-smoked pulled pork, grill toast, a pickle, and 2 sides! Plus you can add your favorite Smokehouse sauces! It really doesn’t get any better than that!


I love the size of this plate. When I’m really hungry, I can polish off the meat and sides yet not feel over-full. On the day of the photo shoot, it was more of an afternoon snack so I ended up taking some home for leftovers. However you choose to eat the pork plate, you’re sure to enjoy it.


Check out more photos on Flickr.

PS: I ordered my pork plate with coleslaw and french fries so look for those :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading! Your comments mean a lot to me :)

Johnny Mitchell's Smokehouse On Facebook