Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Chicken Strips



I’ve told you before that Johnny only buys the highest quality ingredients and that’s part of the reason why his food is so amazingly delicious. So it makes sense that his chicken strips are some of the best I’ve ever had. The moment you sink your teeth into them,, you can tell they’re hand-battered, white meat only chicken.


But rather than write you a couple paragraphs about the exceptional nature of Johnny’s chicken strips, I’ve consulted my brother, a certified picky eater. My little bro doesn’t usually go for chicken; he’s more of a hamburger and mac and cheese eater. But here’s what he had to say about Johnny’s chicken strips:

“I don’t normally like chicken but I really like this. Tender and tasty.”


He wasn’t kidding either. The next time I turned around, most of those chicken strips were gone gone gone!




Check out the pictures on Flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading! Your comments mean a lot to me :)

Johnny Mitchell's Smokehouse On Facebook