Thursday, July 15, 2010

Brisket Plate



I believe I’ve mentioned several times before how much I love Johnny’s brisket. Hmmm, maybe in the brisket quesadilla, party pick, winter wine dinner, nachos, and redneck reuben posts. I even worked it into the fried pickles and mushrooms post!


So you get the idea. I *love* Johnny’s brisket. I understand why it wins awards. It’s just that good. The brisket plate is no exception. It’s a stupendous way to get your daily dose of brisket.


Really the only thing I have to add it a great quote from Johnny that lets you know how serious he is about serving high-quality, tasty food,

“Sauce is a condiment, not a cover-up”


So yes, Johnny’s food is served with sauce, but it doesn’t have to be smothered to be delicious!


Check out more photos of the brisket plate here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading! Your comments mean a lot to me :)

Johnny Mitchell's Smokehouse On Facebook