Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Veggie Burger



Wow! I cannot believe how chock full of veggies this burger is! I’ve grown accustomed to “normal” veggie burgers, where you can tell it isn’t meat but you’re not really sure what’s in it. Not so with Johnny’s veggie burger.


Look at those colors! Clearly real veggies are a major part of this burger. The basis for this burger is always Johnny’s delicious black bean queso dip. What other vegetables go in is determined by what’s fresh. My burger was filled with carrots, broccoli, green beans, potato and cauliflower. Then the whole thing is flavored with Johnny’s Smokehouse Rub to give it that special JMS feeling. Yum yum!


I love the texture of this burger. It’s not too firm, and delightful chunks of veggies kept falling out of the bun and onto my plate. To me, this just seems to prove how real Johnny’s food is. It reminds me that these veggies were mixed together in the kitchen by a truly amazing chef who really cares about feeding people good food.


I chose pintos as the perfect companion for this burger. Johnny’s pintos are delicious. Eat them as an appetizer, with your meal, or as a dessert! Johnny adds smoked garlic to the pintos for extra smokehouse flair. Now that’s something you don’t see every day.


Check out the pictures on facebook.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading! Your comments mean a lot to me :)

Johnny Mitchell's Smokehouse On Facebook