Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Smokehouse Hamburger



I have a bit of a weakness for hamburgers. A perfectly cooked hamburger is a comfort food of sorts and always a special treat. Knowing that Johnny always cooks his meat just right, I was very excited to try his smokehouse hamburger.


This enormous half-pound burger is dressed up just the way Jill likes it: with provolone, cheddar, and a couple squirts of tangy and delicious smokehouse sauce. The two pieces of cheese tucked around the burger so adorably make the entire plate wonderfully inviting. Once the bun is piled high with lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, purple onion, and the amazing burger itself, it’s almost too big to pick up or take a bite out of.


But take a bite of this burger I did. You probably won’t be surprised to learn that I loved it. The combination of savory meat, creamy cheesy and smokey sauce was irresistible. It’s not like me to eat an entire half-pound burger on my own but...


Before I knew it, this burger was gone gone gone.


Check out the facebook photos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading! Your comments mean a lot to me :)

Johnny Mitchell's Smokehouse On Facebook