Monday, June 7, 2010

Dixie Burger

An enormous half-pound burger served Johnny’s way with bacon and barbecue sauce.


After demolishing this baby, I am so full! Still, it was so delicious that I couldn’t help but eat the whole thing.


As usual, Johnny’s meat was perfectly cooked, leaving this burger warm, juicy, and oh-so-tender. The bacon was crispy and yummy. Top it off with Johnny’s award-winning barbecue sauce and you have a deliciously unique burger.


So which do I prefer– smokehouse burger or dixie burger? It’s a tough question but I’ll try to give you a straight answer. I love Johnny’s barbecue sauce but in my opinion the smokehouse sauce is even better. I liked the two types of cheeses on the smokehouse burger but I love the bacon on the dixie burger. So I’ve come up with a compromise. I think next time I’m craving a burger I’ll try the smokehouse burger but ask for bacon too!


Yum yum yum!


So what’s your favorite: dixie or smokehouse? I’m curious about what everyone else thinks.

And if anyone tries the burger “Mary Catherine’s way” how is it?


Check out the pictures on Facebook.


Read about the smokehouse burger here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading! Your comments mean a lot to me :)

Johnny Mitchell's Smokehouse On Facebook