Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Bread Pudding



You may remember the special Mardi Gras bread pudding that I loved so much. I’m happy to tell you New-Orleans-style bread pudding has returned to the menu. It may not be available every day, but keep a look out for it and you might get lucky!


This bread pudding reminds me of Johnny’s comfort cobbler (also a personal favorite). It’s served in the same type of oblong dish, making it enough dessert for two. Once again I am happy to report that Johnny’s bread pudding is not at all soggy. Instead, the chunks are moist with yummy raisins mixed throughout. It’s topped with a sugary glaze that I especially love.


So next time you see bread pudding on the dessert board, be sure to order it while you can!


Want to see more of this amazing dessert? Check out the photos on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading! Your comments mean a lot to me :)

Johnny Mitchell's Smokehouse On Facebook