Saturday, March 13, 2010

Vacation's Over

Sorry to everyone who was disappointed with the lack of new posts this week. I've been out of town, away from my computer and Johnny's amazing food, so there hasn't been anything new to blog about. The good news is that I'm back now and you can look forward to a new post sometime this week. Yummy!

More Good News:
I've finally started loading delicious food pictures onto the Johnny Mitchell's Smokehouse Facebook page. These are the same as Flickr but it should be much easier for you to comment on your favorites.

Check it out HERE
and please become a fan :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey, what's going on here? It's been 13 days since the last posting. I miss my JMS blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading! Your comments mean a lot to me :)

Johnny Mitchell's Smokehouse On Facebook