Thursday, March 4, 2010

Nachos




These nachos will blow your mind!


If you’ve never ordered Johnny’s nachos, please take a look at the additional pictures on Flickr. Without seeing it for yourself, you would not believe how much Johnny and Jill pile onto this plate. Johnny’s nachos are not your typical ballpark fare of a tray of chips drizzled with cheese. Put that image out of your mind and instead envision nachos done right: a large Johnny Mitchell’s plate completely covered with delicious corn chips, heaped with black bean queso dip, the best brisket ever, tomatoes, onions, and extra cheese.


These nachos are truly a full meal for two people or a very generous appetizer for four or even six people.

This is the sort of dish that makes you want to bring all your friends to Johnny’s, just to have an excuse to order nachos!


Johnny’s brisket and black bean queso dip are two of my favorite items. I just never get over the flavorful tenderness of the brisket, sure to be the best you’ve ever had. As I think I’ve mentioned before, black beans are one of my favorite foods ever, so of course I love the magic that Johnny works to make these black beans even more delicious. Fortunately for me, the nachos are a perfect harmony of these two amazing foods. What’s not to love?


CHECK OUT THE FACEBOOK ALBUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading! Your comments mean a lot to me :)

Johnny Mitchell's Smokehouse On Facebook