Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Grilled Chicken Club


I’ve looked over Johnny’s menu countless times but somehow I’ve always skipped over the grilled chicken club. It is on both the lunch and dinner menus but I had just never really noticed it before. With all the yummy barbecue beckoning, I never thought to give this average-sounding sandwich a try. Of course by now I should know what nothing at the Smokehouse is average.


This is a chicken club sandwich the way it was meant to be. Three perfectly grilled chicken strips smothered in cheese, topped off with cheddar cheese, bacon, lettuce, and tomato.


Did you notice that I didn’t mention mustard or mayo? Yes, they’re available but your toasted bun doesn’t come with either. Jill and Johnny talked it over and decided they didn’t want anything to distract from the amazing flavor of this sandwich.


The moment you sink your teeth into this amazing sandwich, you’ll wonder why you never thought to try it before. It certainly belongs on the Smokehouse menu.


So, am I the only one who has neglected this sandwich? Have you tried it before and loved it? Is it on your list of “gotta try this soon”?


more photos on Flickr to get your mouth watering.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading! Your comments mean a lot to me :)

Johnny Mitchell's Smokehouse On Facebook